Yearly Maintenance Service:
- A maintenance service should be performed on your cart annually. During this service, we will check your tires, brakes,
fluid levels, grease front-end, check batteries, battery water level and connections, lights, etc. The cost for this service
is $75 for an electric cart. We will notify you if any repairs are needed and provide you with an estimate.
- With battery fill system - check your water level once a month. Place water bottle on roof of cart. Attach fill bottle
to fill system on batteries, loosen white cap, when red flow indicator stops spinning (normally 30 seconds), disconnect
fill bottle. Do not overfill (water will come out of the clear tubing).
- No fill system - check your water level once a month. Fill batteries to 1/8" below fill neck. DO NOT overfill your
batteries. Use distilled water. Battery fill bottles are an effective tool for filling batteries.
- Place a mat under your cart to prevent damage to your garage floor due to acid spillage. We have a Puddle Blocker
available for $35 to protect your floor.
- Battery terminals should be kept clean and connections should be checked monthly.
- When not in use, keep your cart on charge.
- Failure to keep your batteries charged can result in permanently decreasing the working life and run time of the
- If leaving your cart for more than a month, you should have your cart checked monthly. We offer a service plan to
keep your cart in top running condition by checking the fluid level in your batteries, keeping it charged and driving
the cart - which will reduce flat spots in your tires.
- Taking these precautions will prevent costly battery replacement and voiding of the warranty (if applicable).
- Tires should be inflated to the manufacturer's specifications. Proper PSI can be found on the sidewall of the tire.
- Properly inflated tire levels will prevent uneven wear and loss of speed.
- Check regularly for damage, cracks, excessive wear and embedded objects.
Towing Your Golf Cart:
- Always place cart in tow mode when pushing or towing (if applicable). Tow switches are usually located in the
- Failure to place cart in tow mode can result in costly damages to your cart that are not covered under warranty.
NOTE: When cart is not in use, place it in "neutral".